Friday, May 14, 2010

Wah wah wah...Poor me

As I sit here alone with my computer on a Friday night, I thought I would update a severely neglected blog. Why not...Gerry is in Alabama mowing the fields and fields and acres of hip high grass...what else is there to do? Phoebe is sleeping and Ansley and Zane are in the up up with a sleep over friend.

Does anyone ever read blogs of other moms and begin to question themselves? I am often in awe of these moms that are able to post constantly with fabulous pictures and riveting updates. Where do they find the time? Who does their dishes...laundry...I struggle to post biannually. How can there be 24 hours in a day, I seem to run out before I'm done.
8 hours teaching
1 hour travel time to and from
1 and a half to get dressed and ready
2 hours of after school run around stuff
1 hour nursing (2 half hours)
1 hour cooking dinner and cleaning dishes
1 hour of homework
half hour to pack for the next day

Try to sleep...Phoebe doesn't always allow that. Get up and do it all again. I'm tired just looking at it...no wonder I never update this blog!

I don't have time to breathe.

No comments: